Thursday, July 31, 2008

For Sale

Ok well the time has come and I am wanting to start selling my jewellery. Only problem is are people interested, do I sell at markets or take to shops, use etsy, ebay. So many questions maybe I will just put it out there and see what comes my way.

If you see anything here you like or are interested in you can email me at shonadalrymple@hotmail.com.

Now back to the stuff that matters. This bracelet below is made from debs lampwork beads, crystal and sterling silver. I love the beads but just tossing up at the moment if I am going to add more dangles to it. Will post a new picture if I decide to change it.

Well this would have to be one of the best challenges yet, with bending and hammering wire I really lovvvvvvvved this one. Its made up of Sterling silver, freshwater pearls, czech beads, swarovski pearls, sliver charms and solitite.

This beautiful bangle is our last challenge crochet beaded rope. It was a struggle for me to learn but in the end I got it. I was happy I stuck with it as I love the outcome.


2 comments:

Sandee said...

just wonderful!!! a very talented beader!!!

Sandee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails