Saturday, January 10, 2009

What a year, what a ride

Well what a wonderful year 2008 was. I discovered chainmaille, wire wrapping, wonderful new beading buddies and exciting forums. A short time ago I posted that I had decided to start selling my jewellery. Since then I have had a friend/beautician show interest in stocking some, a boutique currently considering and two pieces already sold I am sooooooo excited.

I have also just started creating a website, which currently very basic but i will endeavour to work on it this year. I will soon post the link.

With such a great year last year and so many things in the works already I say BRING ON 2009.

I am looking forward to learning, learning, making, learning and now selling.

Thanks for Reading
Shona

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails