Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So very long

I am sorry it has been so long since my last post. I have been doing alot though and having a great time doing it. Firstly I want to tell you about this very talented friend of mine - Sandee of SanDeeLee Designs. I was lucky enough to get one of her tutorials, which you can get them here. She lots of different tutorials that are beautifully written and easy to follow. The one that I tried was the puffy love pendant, I just love it. I call this my ''healing heart" as it is filled with clear quartz, rose quartz and moonstone. Check out her site you will not be disappointed.


At the last Bead meet our monthly challenge was to make a polymer clay chameleon steampunk by Christi Friesen. I have never done any polymer clay before but it was a fantastic time and I am very happy with the outcome. I think he's kinda cute, I haven't baked him yet.


Lastly my sister asked me if I would have a table with here at her son's schools ladies night. There was about 8 others tables there of various things. It wasnt a huge turn up but I did manage to sell some pieces. I wasnt one hundred percent happy with my set up but I was a great learning experience and it got my stuff out there. It was a good night.

Oh and I have finally started setting up an online shop. After setting up a website to have it shut down I decided this was a good option. Will update when I have finished the set up.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails