Monday, April 21, 2008

Deb's lampwork beads

I have been lucky enough to me a wonderful women named deb at the bead meetings that I go to that makes wonderful lampwork beads. I have been slowly building up a stash but thought it was high time I make some jewellery with it.

First is a bracelet with crystals and silver spacers, some charms and a silver and garnet toggle.





Next is a pendant made with a lampwork beads and some swarovski's. I am currently in the process of making a double viking knit necklace to go with it.

FRONT


BACK

I am pretty happy with these ones.

If you are interested in Deb's wonderful beads head to here. At the bottom of this page is here email if you are interested in any and click on photo's to see her work. You wont be disappointed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails