Thursday, May 29, 2008

What I have been doing lately



Whilst at the last bead meeting I started talking to Cas about making a chain maille bracelet for my mother in law for mothers day. As it turned out she had a heap of kits with her and this is the one I found and loved, ROOSA weave and to make things better I had enough rings left to make on for myself.



I started working on this when I got the bead & button bracelet magazine. Its called sparkling wave. When I first started I did the size15 in the colour black, not a good idea it looked like mouse poo. So with new seedies brought here it is. Looks lovely on too.


Last but not least.

A few posts ago I showed you a pendant I had made and that I was going to make a double viking knit. Well here it is, I am very happy with the results. It was made with 28 gauge non-tarnish artistic silver wire.

Close up
Full necklace

The Clasp

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails